White, cishet, poly male. Prefers masculine pronouns. Anti-capitalist, environmentalist, intersectional feminist and ally. Striving asymptotically for perfection.
- cis person: you clearly don't understand biology
- cis person: *spouts a really poor 6th grade level understanding of chromosomes and body development in humans*
- cis person: haha got you good now
things that are sex shaming -
- "she’s a sl-t for having all that sex"
- "girls shouldn’t wear tank tops to school because it is distracting"
- "that skin tight dress means she’s asking for it"things that are not sex shaming -
- "I would prefer to not see a stranger’s butt"
- "I do not want to hear explicit details about your sex life"there’s a difference between sex shaming and wanting sexual security
It’s kinda sad we have explain these things, but here we are
← Older entries Page 1 of 133